วันจันทร์ที่ 17 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

My life

My Life

Hello! My nick name is Deedee. My birthday is 25 September 1991. There are four members in my family, who are my father, my mother, my brother and I. I have two dogs. Their names are Doodoo and Giant. My favorite colours are pink, black and blue. My favorite foods are Japanese, American and Thai food. I like to play badminton. And I also play piano at home.
I am now studying at Roong Aroon School. I am a student. I love drawing and reading comic books, or boy magazines. In a drawing class Mr.Sit teaches me how to draw a perfect picture, and every time I finish drawing a picture I always ask my parents or some other people to look at it. They said it was great! I was proud to hear every one said so. I don’t like Thai subject because it was hard and Thai has many things that I don’t like. It makes me feel sleepy. Every time I sleep in class I am so scared that Mr.Cherm will see me sleeping and he will hit me! (He never hits me) And I don’t like the English subject because it is very hard for me. To listen and to talk in English is difficult but Mr. Peter always helps me. I like to play badminton because it helps me to be strong and tall. I play badminton every Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: