วันจันทร์ที่ 12 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

My parents Opinions

My Parent’s Opinions
My parents want to give me study at school here. Because my parents want to study to come near my house and my parents think school was very good for I. In past I accustomed to went to school is very far from my house. My parents want to give I study at school on near my house. I see because I don’t like to go to school from my house. If I will study to school is very far and it will cause me is very tired and troublous. My parents want to school was very good and happy for I. I was very comfortable for my parents think.
My parents think my life will have opportunity to study to class of high level. But I think I can’t study to class of high level. But I know I can study to class of high level on I try. My parents think my life in future was very good and beautiful. I am confident. Now, my parents think to believe in my life will go to work and study to university for future and my life was very good.
My parents think in social of Thailand don’t silently and busy. I see. My parents think future is very good and broad.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: