วันจันทร์ที่ 29 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

How do you feel when you do something special or important?

How do you feel when you do something special or important?
I went to have excited in sometime my family give to indulge me because I like to buy shopping was very much and it make to I feel happiness, fun and special life of me great an I like and I watch. And my birthday also I like to give my mother make more than. My birthday is very important in life because my birthday will help to give feel happiness and glad with grow up of me every time.
I like to go to wedding ceremony because in wedding ceremony is very beautiful and great. I feel very excited and happy. I will see suit wedding of bride and groom is very beautiful, good and special.
But the party great will feel excited was very much but I don’t like the party because in the party is life very trouble and think. In party want to help arrange table, chair, food, compose home is very much and in work is disheveled. And in party is very tired. How I like to talk with my family, relatives and friends more than I will make to arrange party that.
I think you or people went to feel all the time as such your family or friends make to party great , Birthday , etc of your. It make your feel excited and happy also I that. I think I can know your or people won’t feel and each people don’t like also.
For I like to shopping with my elder sister and my friends because in shopping is very good in every time of summer. And it is very special and I like.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

I think like you about shopping because shopping can make most of people happy, such as me and you. But shopping can make me feel sad too because I will use my money too much. And about party, I think it can make me happy because in party have a lot of people. You write in article you don’t like to go to party because it very trouble I think like you but I love to go party. About wedding ceremony I don’t think so with you because I think I was very ritual, so I don’t like it well. This is what I think about your article.

Sompoi! กล่าวว่า...

I think you are really a good luck girl. In your special things, it is you like to do and made you happy. It’s the important for every heart that should have the happiness and smile. Which, you can receive it from people round of you.

In sometime, how do you feel when you do something important? How is your feeling? If that is the thing that you don’t like to do but it is important or must to do. In one life I think it didn’t have just only the doing that we like or want to do. Which, how will you feel?