วันเสาร์ที่ 6 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

What society expects of me

What society expects of me
In society, I think my parents want me to speak with people in general very clearly and good for people to listen to me. I can speak with people but I can’t speak was clearly. I think I will expect to operate on ears because my parents want me to hear music, air, fan etc like other people or my friends. But I will be very furious if I will operate on ears. I don’t want to happen to me. But my parents expect I can hear for future.
My parents want me to study English very excellently. I think I can study English. But my parents want me to speak and write English for future and my parents will expect to send me study in USA or AUS. But now I will study English hard and I will try to study English excellently for my parents.
In society, I think Bangkok city was very big but the Bangkok is very angry because people like to protest. I think I expect Bangkok that I want to like is very good and clean in future. I want to give people or my parents come to stop dirty and beaware of clean in Bangkok. I expects.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Natanop Pimonsathain กล่าวว่า...

I think you are very great person. You life have many problem. You have problem to hear. However, you can study with me. I think the nervures are important for us. The expectation from your parent is different from everyone. You parent are good about expects you to study English excellently. English is important for you. It is a main language of the world. Your parent has great expectation. The expectation that exactly good, because if the expectation can happen. It will good for you. It strange about your expectation and parent expectation of you is same way. I hope your expectation will happen in the future. Ham